World record for a 12-hour stint in "The Greatest Hour of Sports". New challenges for Brasov edition of the event
- World Record for "Most people who ran 100 meters in a 12-hour (outdoor) pole", approved by World Record Academy
- "The biggest sports hour" continues in Brasov on July 9
- Charitable charity for HOSPICE Casa Sperantei
926 runners of all ages contributed to a new world record for "Most people who ran 100 meters in a 12-hour (outdoor) pole," according to World Record Academy. They ran a total of 154 km in a 12-hour interval in the event in Bucharest of "The Greatest Sports Hours", organized by Telekom Romania and Smart Atletic, on June 4, as part of the Movement campaign Powered by Dolce Sport. In addition, for each participant registered at the post, the Telekom Romania Foundation donated 1 Euro for supporting charitable causes associated with the event - Galantom, Valori school and Magicamp.
After the event in Bucharest, the Movement caravan does well to reach Brasov on July 9, when sports lovers will occupy Piata Sfatului, for 12 hours, to take part in the sixth edition of "The Greatest Hours of Sport" .
The event will take place in the interval 9:00 - 21:00 and will include:
- Fitness class with some of the best trainers in the country and abroad: RealRyder - bicycles, OneKor NRG, - aerobic step, Zumba, Steel Programs, Kangoo, TotalGym - Functional Training, Boot camp and Shooting Gate for football fans.
- Kids BikeSchool - special area of polygon for children, where the little ones will learn, along with specialized instructors, bicycle techniques and traffic rules and traffic safety.
- The charity charity UpDown Run, with two samples, in the loop starting at Piata Sfatului:
4 km, for those who want to discover the joy of running,
7 km, with 340 m difference in level, for longer runners who are not afraid of heights and climbs.
And this time the stakes are double: the cross participants will run for their health and for the patients with incurable diseases cared for and supported by HOSPICE Casa Sperantei. For each participant who will run the cross, the Telekom and Smartatletic Foundation will donate 4 euros to the charitable cause of the event. In the last two years, through the Telekom Romania Foundation, the funds raised from the fees for participation in the other editions of the charity cros have been used to buy medicines needed for cancer patients.
More details about the program of the event in Brasov are available here: miscareafacebine.ro/oradesport/.
After Bucharest and Brasov, the third event "The biggest sports hour" of this year's edition will take place in Mamaia, on August 6th.
"The highest hour of sport" is a festival of fitness and sport, part of the campaign "Movement does well" powered by Dolce Sport and staged by Telekom Romania, Smartatletic and GetFit. The partners of the event are: Aqua Carpatica, Ciuc Natur Radler yes Eisberg.